AmazonBasics Stemless Wine Glasses, 15-Ounce - Set of 4

  • Stemless wine glass (set of 4)—ideal for everyday use or entertaining
  • Lead-free; made of soda ash glass for optimal wine presentation and enjoyment
  • Each glass holds 15 fluid ounces; elegant profile with gently curved bowl
  • Made in the USA; dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
  • Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
  • Glass may break if at temperature difference of 194F or greater, such as if a glass with hot water is put into the freezer or hot water is poured into a frozen glass

If only my neighbor(s) would stop taking them when they walk away. Sigh, yes I'll be ordering more...

Great glasses. Not going to find anything better at this price point. Or higher, for that matter. For the people complaining they break easily - they don't. Maybe they forgot they were made of glass. Also not too thin, just right.

I enjoy these stemless wine glasses...look stylish and feel nice in the hand. Arrived when expected.

Great glasses at a great price! They don't feel like they are going to break right away!

I needed to replace some old stemless glasses that had become clouded. Thought I would take a chance on these. They are a great size and shape. Fit perfectly in my hand and in the dishwasher rack. Flat bottom means they don't accumulate water in the dishwasher. I will use these for a long time.

Given the price and some of the reviews, it seemed to be a bit of risk to order these glasses. However, EVERY AmazonBasic product I've ever purchased has far exceeded my expectations. So decided to give this a try. So glad I did. The glasses do not feel thin as some have commented (probably just personal preference). They are a good weight - not too heavy (I don't like heavy glasses), but not too thin either.

great set, perfect for us and you too!

I bought these for my girlfriend cause I was tired of seeing her drink her wine in a pint glass. Now she can drink and be proper

Lovely glasses and excellent for drinking any sort of beverage. I worry about breaking them since they seem fragile but so far they're holding up so they seem durable. These are a good value and price for what I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Deaths on September 14

BAGSMART Electronic Organizer Travel Universal Cable Organizer Electronics Accessories Cases for Cable, Charger, Phone, USB, SD Card, Dark Blue